The City Manager is the Chief Administrative Officer of the City who administers and oversees daily operations of the City, as well as governmental relations, legislative and public affairs. The City Manager oversees the Adminstrative Services, Community Services, Finance, Fire, Public Works, Police, and Utilities Departments.
- Executes and implements public policy as created by Cocoa's City Council
- Prepares and submits the City's annual budget
- Keeps the Council apprised of the City's financial and operational status
- Makes reports and recommendations to the Council
- Ensures that all City ordinances and resolutions are implemented and enforced; and hires all department directors