The City of Cocoa offers multiple options to pay your water bill without visiting City Hall.
- Mail your check or money order to our secure payment processing center using the payment stub and envelope included in your bill. If you do not have a payment stub or envelope, please make sure your full account number, including dash, is written on your check and mail your payment to: City of Cocoa P.O. Box 1270 Cocoa, FL 32923-1270.
Mailing your payment directly to City Hall delays the process and could result in service interruption for non-payment.
- Direct auto draft occurring monthly, complete an Automatic Debit Agreement (ACH) and include a void check from your banking institution
- Online, credit card and e-check payments* through our third party payment processor, First Billing, linked on our website. (You will be redirected to our third party payment processor)
- By Phone by calling 321-433-8400 and selecting option 1. Credit card payments will be processed using the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System*.
- Dropbox located near the south entrance to the City Hall building (No Cash Payments Permitted).
- Utility Payment Kiosk located near the south entrance to the City Hall building is available 24 hours and accepts cash, check, and card* payments and provides receipts.
* A convenience fee applies