- City Departments
- Boil Water Notices
Boil Water Notices
Rescission notice - 1311 Alsup Dr., RockledgeRescission notice - 1311 Alsup Dr., Rockledge Read On...
- Why are Precautionary Boil Water Notices issued?
- What if I accidentally drank tap water before I learned about the Precautionary Boil Water Notice?
- How long should water be boiled?
- How does boiling water make it safe to drink?
- Should I use bottled water?
- Can I wash my hands in tap water during the notice period?
- What about brushing teeth?
- Can I take a shower?
- What about washing dishes?
- Can I wash food with tap water?
- Can I use tap water for making coffee, tea, lemonade, baby formula, frozen juice, or other beverages?
- Can I use my ice maker during the notice?
- Does a water filter protect me?
- Is it safe to give water to pets?
- Can I use tap water to water my grass or garden?
- If the street next to my street is under a Precautionary Boil Water Notice, will the same precautions apply to me?
- When will the Precautionary Boil Water Notice be lifted?
- How is the public notified?
- Is there anything I must do after the Precautionary Boil Water Notice is lifted?