- Your Government
- Boards & Committees
Boards & Committees
If you would like to participate in the affairs of your local government by serving on a City board or committee, please complete a Board and Committee Member Application.
- Complete a Board and Committee Member Application
- Be registered to vote in Brevard County
- Consent to a standard criminal background check
- Never have been convicted or found guilty of a felony, regardless of adjudication
*Please see each individual board page for specific eligibility requirements.
A complete description of all City boards and committees is included on the application form. You may return your application via email to City Clerk, Carie Shealy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
65 Stone St.
Cocoa, FL 32922
- All meetings are subject to change in dates and/or may be cancelled with the approval of the City Manager (with the exception of the regular Council meetings), dependent upon whether there are items or cases to be considered.
- Other meetings of boards not listed are held on an infrequent basis to which there is no standard or specified monthly date.
- The three pension boards generally meet quarterly, and meetings may be held more often, depending on necessity.
- The Drug Related Public Nuisance Board holds meetings coinciding with the Code Enforcement Board; however, it meets infrequently on an as needed basis.